Smoked Salmon Spread
A flavorful simple appetizer, paired with a medium oaked Chardonnay.
- 1/4 lb. mild hot smoked salmon
- 6 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon minced basil + for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper
Break smoked salmon into pieces.
In a medium bowl add all the ingredients and mix together.
Put spread into a small ramekin or bowl, garnish with more minced basil or small basil leaves.
Serve with sliced baguette or crackers. Can be refrigerated for up to 4 days