Whether your Thanksgiving table will be a traditional feast or a modern table of favorites, and if you choose to serve just one type of wine or a collection of different varieties, Rosé should be on your Thanksgiving table, and here is why.
Why Rosé pairs well with the Thanksgiving Table
- The light to medium body of rosé complements the range of different dishes on the Thanksgiving table.
- The red fruit flavors highlight the cranberry flavors and spices such as clove, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Refreshing acidity in the wine cleanses the palate
- The wines are generally low in tannins and therefore don’t overwhelm the flavors in the food.
- The fruity and savory characteristics in rosé balance the sweet notes found inside dishes like yams.
- Rosé is a crowd-pleaser for its easy-drinking qualities.
- They are affordable wines, usually ranging in price from $15-30.