As an avid food & wine lover, I am always on the hunt for quality products that perform well, look beautiful, and add to my overall food & wine experience. Enjoy my gift guide for the food and wine lover; they are products that I have or have given as gifts – they are products I love!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links.
1. Garnier Thiebaut, Tea Towels I have a number of these in different designs and love them. The towels are 100% cotton and made in France. Perfect for a hostess gift, stocking stuffer, or an accent for your kitchen.
2. Cherry Wood Salad Bowl This 12-inch solid cherry wood salad bowl was made from a single piece of cherry wood in Holland, Michigan USA. I don’t own one, but would love to receive one (hint hint), I have given a number as gifts throughout the years to excited friends and family.
3. French Style Market Shopping Bag This bag is perfect and chic for the farmers market, beach or picnics. I have two for my weekly trips to my local farmers market. Easy to carry and roomie for lots of produce and maybe a bouquet of flowers.
4. Piment d’ Espelette A red chili pepper powder from France. A tip from Patricia Wells, Piment d’ Espelette is not spicy like red pepper flakes you find at the grocery store but gives a dish more depth of flavor. One of my favorite spices.
5. Laudemio Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil I first received this as a gift and is now a staple in my pantry. I use this extra virgin olive oil from Tuscany as a finishing oil for stews, vegetables, and salads. So delicious with peppery and grassy notes, in my house, we refer to it as liquid gold, worth every penny.
6. Le Creuset 5-1/2 qt French (Dutch) Oven My most beloved pot in my house. Cooking with this pot is a dream. Heat distribution and retention are exceptional with the enamel cast iron construction. Clean up is a breeze. Made in France.
7. Coutale Sommelier Corkscrew This is a must for the wine enthusiast on your list. The spring-loaded double lever corkscrew makes opening wine bottles effortless, and the curved blade leaves a clean cut for foil removal. The corkscrew comes in a sustainable pine box ready for gift giving.
8. Paella Pan 18″ An authentic paella pan from Spain. Heavy-duty, professional grade. Paella is my go-to dish for fun entertaining; the 18″ pan will serve 6-8 people.
9. Schott Zwiesel Triton Crystal After Dinner Tasting Glasses, set of 6 A modern design for an after-dinner glass for grappa, port or other spirits. The tulip shape makes for better aroma detection and overall enhanced tasting experience. The titanium crystal glasses are durable, clear, and even dishwasher safe. I have them in multiple sizes for wine.